WOMEN OF THE WORLD TRAVEL
Women of the world travel was launched 2-years ago with one mission, to fulfil a niche to connect women together who have a passion for travel and don’t want to travel alone.
As a division of Tourcan Vacations, an established Canadian tour operator since 1987, our goal is to empower women through travel by creating small, hand-currated tours designed specifically for women to some of the world’s most exotic and beautiful places.
By joining one of the Women of the World tours, they provide you with the guests so you don’t have to hustle to get your friends/ spouses to travel with you. You just have to sign up for one of the tours and everything is done for you.
Clients choose Women of the World tours because they encourage and connect women to travel in a safe, non-cultural, non-judgemental environment where every woman can be free to experience and discover some of the most exotic places in the world. Every tour is an adventure which is laced with unique experiences only available on Women of the World small, customized groups.
Women of the World Travel WOW factors:
- All classic tours are hosted by a tour host who will be with the tour throughout along with experienced full-time local guides who are the best of the best
- The hotels we use are superior/first class or boutique, unique hotels in safe areas.
- We offer a guaranteed room- share program
- For those who want their own room, we also have a low single supplement of only 20% .
- Giving Back – All our tours visit one of our Enriching Lives projects where guests can interact with local communities, schools, hospitals and orphanages to make a direct impact on changing lives, one at a time.
Going solo this vacation? Great idea! Solo travel entails a promising satisfaction that revolves around you, you, and you again. Having some quality time for yourself is always a great idea, because everything you do, every cent you spend, and every sight you see will be for a uniquely personal indulgence. Stenner Travel introduces the ultimate checklist that will get you all pumped up for the exotic solo trip you have always been dreaming of!
WHY TRAVEL SOLO?
A solitary traveller has little to nothing to worry about! Having no one by your side can be a bit awkward at first, but you will soon start to enjoy the thrill of being alone. Travelling solo can be immensely beneficial when it comes to doing what you want to do and not doing what you don’t. This might come off as rude, but there will be no friends to force you to go salsa dancing, no relatives to shush you when you go all crazy in karaoke, and no kids to beg you to take them to a theme park. There is absolutely no one you need to please. Make the experience totally and wholesomely yours. After all, you have done for your loved ones; you deserve a taste of solitude – the best medicine.
QUICK TIPS TO SAVE THE DAY!
Travelling alone has its challenging bits and pieces here and there. Flying with an experienced luxury travel agent like Stenner Travel Inc., there is very little you need to worry about. Nevertheless, these tips will come in handy when you are out there looking for ways to enjoy your stay.
- Know what you are getting into – Do your own little research before you go, and get to know the general costs of food, bus rides, taxi rides and accommodation. Your travel agent will help you through this.
- Keep it simple – Leave your 32 karat gold wrist watch home! Fancy dresses, shining jewellery, and expensive electronics will attract danger.
- Never be unprepared – Prepare yourself for challenges ever since you step out of that airplane. Carry a bottle of water, an extra outfit, your passport, and your daily essentials in an anti-theft bag.
- Blend in – Try to blend in with the crowd. Avoid dark alleys and deserted places, and always stick to where people hang out more often.
- Live it or leave it – If you do not feel like you are not ready to travel on your own, this is just not the right time to try. Feel confident of your choices, because doubting your self-sufficiency can only lead to disappointment.
SPECIALTY TOUR FOR SOLO FEMALE TRAVELLERS!
VISITING: Lima – Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Cusco – Lima
SOUTH AFRICA AND VICTORIA FALLS - 12 DAYS
SPECIALTY TOUR FOR SOLO FEMALE TRAVELLERS!
VISITING:Cape Town – Johannesburg – Karongwe Game Reserve – Victoria Falls
ROBBEN ISLAND AND CHOBE BOTSWANA
FROM : 06 OCTOBER 2020 (TUESDAY)
Pre- Tour – Robben Island – Double – CAD $307.00 – Single – CAD $390
Post Tour – Chobe – Botswana – Double – CAD $1540 – Single – CAD $2065
Get your Solo Spirit Ready!
Once you are all packed up and confident, you are good to go! Make sure you join a reputed travel agency for your journey. See your favourite places and choose your own cuisine, because no one will be there to tell you what’s better. The joy of solo travelling lies in freeing yourself from the warped restrictions of society to enjoy what suits you best.